Regular Price $139.99, ON SALE for $99.99!
"Pearly Dot" in Royal Blue
Our Victoria dress was inspired by the darling vintage shirtwaist dresses seen in many clothing catalogs from the late 1930's to early 1940's. It also evoques the tastefully patriotic homefront style of the early 1940's. Made of a fabulous lightweight cotton chambray with cute little woven dots that is not only beautiful to look at but so comfy to wear. Perfect for a night out dancing or just hanging out with your favorite book. Can be paired with our signature Melody print sash for a cute vintage look. Victoria's Features:
- Gathered short sleeves with release tuck detailing
- Cute white Art Deco buttons, imported from Germany, reminiscent of vintage bakelite
- A soft, woven dot chambray fabric in royal blue, which catches the light in a cheerful way
- Gathers at the front yoke
- A slightly longer hem length (you can hem shorter if you prefer a wartime 1940's look)
- Drafted for good range of motion, so you can swing dance and be active without worry or restraint!
- Fastens up the side with an invisible zipper
Melody print sash not included, but may be purchased seperately here. Compare your measurements with the chart below before ordering to be certain of correct fit:
100% Cotton (No Stretch)
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low OR dry clean. Remove promptly from dryer when nearly dry and press as needed to avoid wrinkles.
Posted by Sara on Apr 18th 2016
I love this dress! It fits like it was made for me and the fabric is just lovely. It’s also extremely well made and I get so many compliments while I’m wearing it. Highly recommended!
Posted by Karie Bible on Apr 18th 2016
This is a fantastic dress! The fabric is very soft and it fits beautifully. I love the white art deco buttons. The Victoria Dress is perfect for day wear.