A special dress, handmade by Lauren of Wearing History
My very popular Victoria Dress in a novelty travel print!
Our Victoria dress was inspired by the darling vintage shirtwaist dresses seen in many clothing catalogs from the late 1930's to early 1940's. It also evokes the tastefully patriotic home front style of the early 1940's. Made of a novelty print cotton with an off white background.
- Gathered short sleeves with release tuck detailing
- Cute vintage old store stock red buttons
- A midweight colorful cotton fabric.
- Gathers at the front yoke
- A slightly longer hem length (you can hem shorter if you prefer a wartime 1940's look)
- Drafted for good range of motion, so you can swing dance and be active without worry or restraint!
- Fastens up the side with an invisible zipper
Made to fit size Large in my first clothing size chart, as this is off the same patterns as my Kickstarter for the clothing line. The Victoria Dress sizing runs smaller than other brands. Please see measurements below for best fit.
FITS BODY MEASUREMENTS OF- 37-38" Bust, 30" waist, 40-41" hip.
FLAT MEASUREMENTS- Your measurements MUST be smaller to fit: Bust 42", Waist 31", Hip 46", Shoulder to Shoulder 15", Neck to Waist 16", Waist to Hem 28", Bicep 12.5". Please see Body Measurements for suggested size.
Compare your measurements with the chart below before ordering to be certain of correct fit:
100% Cotton (No Stretch)
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low OR dry clean.