- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
– – Sewing Pattern & Fabric Return/Exchange Policy – –
Sewing Patterns and fabrics are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please be certain of your purchase before checking out.
– – Wearing History Clothing Line Return/Exchange Policy – –
Please check the size chart for the item you’re interested in and carefully compare to your body measurements to be sure you select the same size, as our sizing runs different than many other brands. Doing so will help avoid unnessecary exchanges.
We want you to LOVE your Wearing History Clothing purchase, but we understand that sometimes things don’t work out. Follow the policies below for returns/exchanges.
- Items must be exchanged or returned within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Return shipping fees back to us are paid by the customer and are non-refundable. Original shipping cost is also non-refundable.
- All items must be returned or exchanged in new, unworn, and unlaundered condition with hang tags still attached. Items showing signs or wear or use, including tags missing or unattached, will not be accepted for return.
- Because we’re a small, independant company, we may have a limited amount of stock items, so there may be a waiting period to allow us to replentish stock before your exchange will ship. To ensure we get you the correct size, be sure you submit your exchange request and ship your return/exchange back as soon as possible within the outlined return/exchange period.
– To Return or Exchange Wearing History Clothing –
To return or exchange an item, it is required that you fill out our refund request form found here.
If you need to exchange an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
Items returned without a submitted request will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If you have recieved an item in error, or an item you haver recieved is defective, contact us immediately, by filling out the refund request form, so we can rectify the situation.
– – Shipping Policies – –
We ship via USPS mail.
Unless otherwise noted, items ship within one week of ordering.
– International Customs & Customs Duty –
Depending on your country customs charges may be applicable for purchases on your end. Customs charges vary from country to country- please check with your post office to see which charges may apply. Please note I do not mark items as “gift”, and put the actual item price (excluding shipping) on forms according to US laws. I do not cover customs charges, so please be sure to factor in any fees which may be incurred by your country’s postal system.
I do not ship to destinations of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria, via USPS regulations. Sorry!
– Mailing Methods & Transit Times –
Please allow up to one week for orders to ship. Pre-orders ship up to one week after the actual release date.
First Class Mail- The cheapest and slowest of shipping options. Within the USA, this is only available for lightweight packages, due to USPS regulations. Within the USA expect the package to arrive within 5-10 days of the date of mailing. For international customers, expect packages to take a month or longer from mailing date. The checkout lists this option as First Class Flat Rate, but it should not be confused with Priority Flat Rate (below).
Priority Mail- The fastest method offered, this takes 3-5 Days to arrive at destinations within the USA from the date it is shipped. For International packages it may take from two weeks to over a month to arrive.
*Holidays, weather, misrouted packages, and other unforeseen things may occur once the package is in the hands of the shipping agent which may delay the arrival.*
– Package Tracking –
Within the USA- USA shipments include tracking with all packages. You can find this in your Paypal transaction if paid with a paypal account, or in your order summery on this website if you pay with a credit card.
International- Tracking for international orders is not available. International packages are given a customs form number. With this number, you can see when the package is mailed, when it leaves the USA, and when it reaches the post office in your country. It DOES NOT include information between when it leaves the USA and when it is collected at the post office. If duty is owed, the order does not update until the duty is paid and package is picked up.
If you are an international customer who has not recieved your package, and it has been longer than two weeks, please contact your local post office. It may be being held for customs duty and customers have informed me that occasionally their post offices do not notify them of this. Keep checking back until the package arrives.
– Shipping Quote are Estimates –
Occasionally the shipping calculator on the website will be in error, in which case I will message you in case any extra funds are needed for shipping.